Google+ LeRoi Poet - A Poet For You: Insomnia. Venting 1 By LeRoi Poet

Monday 25 March 2013

Insomnia. Venting 1 By LeRoi Poet

Insomnia Poem Notes

Insomniac, I can't sleep, can't get a peep, though I am tired, thoughts begin to seep, into my mind, over thinking, always over thinking, doubts layered with confusion, feel lost no solution, no hope or conclusion, close
eyes to darkness, only to be confronted by sadness, this life, this world is hard, I confess, no help, its just me well I got family, but still feel lonely, am I normal, am I insane, only I understand the goings on in my brain. I need sleep, even just a peep, but Insomnia has got me, and thoughts begin to seep... #Venting

© ROOTZ. All rights reserved
Find more of my poems to the left! As well as my blog thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment