Google+ LeRoi Poet - A Poet For You: The Profile Picture By LeRoi Poet

Sunday 27 October 2013

The Profile Picture By LeRoi Poet

What is that?! Is it a bird, a plane, or a comet!
In the sky guys, look! With the white trail coming from it...

Woohoo how nice it is to be free,
Birds and clouds float, unaware of me,
Crisp air fills my lungs, I inhale nothing but freshness,
Mind void of worry, this moment is the best yet.
Creativity in my veins, speeding like trains, pumped by my heart, surging to the brain,
Exploding... blossoming into beauty, before calmness subdues me...

What the hell is that?! Is it a bird or a comet?
Right there with a white trail coming from it...
Hey you! Quickly lend me those binoculars,
Damn it, useless. Do you have a telescope sir?

Observing below, ant sized beings speckled across the earth,
Waiting for them patiently, to realize their true worth.
We all can fly, once we let go and try
To push our aims high, every day and dark night.
Look deep inside and you'll find your dreams ignition,
Fuel flows limitless in your soul: True passion.

Is he a bird? Is she a plane? they will continue to wonder...
Neither, 
Just a free spirit soaring towards dreams like shooting stars...

"Allow your soul to transcend the limits of your body" LeRoi Poet

Thanks for reading, find my top poems on the left and more on My Blog!
© ROOTZ. All rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment