Google+ LeRoi Poet - A Poet For You: Justine Sacco - A Rotten Apple By LeRoi Poet

Saturday 21 December 2013

Justine Sacco - A Rotten Apple By LeRoi Poet

If you haven't got Twitter, or tuned in currently; this is the buzz. Why are people still like this?! Her account has been deleted. This is so wild.
Honestly racism and ignorance is so rife how the hell are you going to write something like this on such a global scale.
 
I know many lovely white people, but believe me when I say things like this cut deep, you start wondering why? Seriously why? The slave trade, apartheid, general racism and the likes wasn't that long ago last 60 years to date? Those sores are closing, but not as rapidly as some people think...

What I find suspicious is her website now redirects to 'Aid for Africa' like that cleanses the whole situation.
I WOULD NOT be surprised if some fraudulent company is trying to con people for monetary gain.



Like I said I know and have many lovely white people in my life, but stuff like this separate us as PEOPLE with the minority of bad apples tainting the majority. Like extremist Muslims and their religious war. Black on black crime making them look like animals. Zimmerman court trials and Trayvon, etc etc IT'S F*CKING MADNESS.

That's my two Leones. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment