Google+ LeRoi Poet - A Poet For You: To Miss Pohitry By LeRoi Poet

Saturday 28 December 2013

To Miss Pohitry By LeRoi Poet

First of all, let me say Sorry.
I feel as if, I have neglected you,
When it use to be me
That always turned to you

Just lost inspiration,
Kind of lost my way,
Lost that connection,
Didn’t know what to say.

I think of you day and night,
Second, minute, hour
Didn’t know what to write;
Like, we had gone sour

Can we go back to how we was,
I miss our relationship,
I need you back because?
Honestly – you got me whipped.

When I felt down – formed a frown,
With you I confided my feelings
You're special – can’t be lost, only found
Even encouraged my weeping

It’s only you I want,
Give me a chance; ill write at least once a week,
I’m Not even going to front,
Without you, I felt kinda weak.


Thanks for your time, find my top poems on the left and more on My Blog!
© ROOTZ. All rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment