Google+ LeRoi Poet - A Poet For You: "Dear Lisboa" By LeRoi Poet

Monday 29 February 2016

"Dear Lisboa" By LeRoi Poet

Dear Lisboa, 

I came to you for a rest and you gave it to me, 
You supplied fresh seafood when I wss hungry, satisfying my sweet tooth, with your pastry, 
Allowed me to explore the vein like roads of your body,
Going deep in your caves, falling in love so deeply,
I relaxed in gardens, with your subtle sweet sea scent in the air,
As light breezes whispered latin in both of my ears...

You provided company, so I will not be alone,
People radiating warmth and laughter, which worked my jaw bone, 
We looked out at the ocean, lost in the moments between waves,
Of all the women, Lisboa you're one of my faves, 
You shared scars, the physical and the mental,
Showed how you overcame adversity, becoming more beautiful 

Lisboa,  I will return, you. I will never forget 
With love, and til next time, much Bejinhos,

LeRoi Poet. x
A video posted by @leroipoet on

One of the initial wells at Sinatra. I climbed its
spiral steps to the top before looking down :)
Thanks for your time and joining me on this journey, find my top poems on the left, and more on My Blog! Plus LeRoi Poet Instagram for more visual look into my life 😊

© ROOTZ. All rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment