Google+ LeRoi Poet - A Poet For You: Daily By LeRoi Poet

Tuesday 22 July 2014

Daily By LeRoi Poet

Daily Disputes:
Ah work, Get out of bed?

Or should I stay rooted,
to this pillow, beneath my head?



Daily Commutes:
Should I catch trains?
squeezed between people with sweat stains
Or risk traffic jams going via bus lanes?

Daily Hustle:
Payday finally falls this Friday, Ker-ching!!
Do I fret over the tax man, student loans, rent and utilities?
Or can I save for holidays, mortgage, treat my wifey and family? 

Daily... :
Do I work til I have nothing else to give?
Or have more fun in this one life I have to live?
I have to find balance...


Daily Thoughts:
I keep on thinking as time keeps ticking,
We all get the same 24/7 to plant our seeds in,
Will I make the right decisions?
I guess that depends on my daily actions...


Thanks for your time, find my top poems on the left and more on My Blog!
© ROOTZ. All rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment